Where is that filigree now???


The filigree of colours!!!...this world is so ornately designed with an uncountable variety of colours....Colours of life...colours of the childhood,adolescence,youth n finally the colour of old-age! Each one has its own importance n its own way of displaying itself! I love to deal with the colours that i find in each bud that i nurture everyday...so innocent, so pure...! Yes...i love the colour of childhood! Have u ever watched dew-drops gently balancing itself on a small bud??? Have u ever watched the first ray of sunshine that passes through that dew-drop??? I have found colours of infinite innocence there...They say..."Each child is a gift of God to mankind" and these are the gifts that we nurture to give us numerous bundles of joy.....I have watched their eyes...watched their purest smile...all forming a vibrant filigree of colours...emitting the seven colours of the rainbow....which fills our hearts with the pleasant colours of care and innocence....Have u seen it? Then behold..behold right now...for these colours do vanish....We all had this spectacular array of colours in our life...our childhood proves them all....but where is it now??? Where is it now??? Is it there somewhere dormant in us? or has it totally become extinct? These little buds make me remind each day how lucky i am .....So lucky that i can view my childhood in my youth right here in front of my eyes....they summon me with a name they are taught...but from their hearts...to my heart there lies a thread which says "You are my friend...n i shall hold ur hand to view the colours of life".... this makes me so worried...i start lacking in confidence..."Would I be able to really show them the colours of life?"..."Wouldnt I have to search for my own Colour of Life?" They try to see the world with my eyes....try to feel the beauty of the world with my hands....n try to think with my heart and mind. I know I have not lost that childhood from myself...People have tried to extinguish it in all possible ways....but its within me...it lies deep inside my soul....I know I have already travelled so many years of my life....so many are still to come....but will that childhood go? Will that FILIGREE OF THE VIBRANT COLOURS of childhood fade away and go? I dont think so! Idont think so!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People say- "I am what I am".